These Bumi Bébé pacifiers are plant based, plastic-free and a perfect choice for babies of eco-aware parents wanting to avoid plastic and reduce their impact on the environment. With their classic and comfortable design, these pacifiers are silky-smooth to the touch and are gentle on baby’s face and teeth, while still being resistant to chewing and biting. Bumi Bébé pacifiers are easy to sterilise and clean in hot water and are highly hygienic due to their seamless designs.
- Twin pack of 2 different colours
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Round shape teat is similar to the natural shape of a mother’s breast
- Hygienic, one-piece design eliminates mould and bacteria build-up
- Ventilation holes prevent vacuum around the mouth
- Is 100% biodegradable
It is recommended that, subject to individual usage, a pacifier is replaced every 6-8 weeks. This is a general recommendation for all types of pacifiers for reasons of safety and hygiene.
Please note- the ‘Sage’ colour is more of a creamy colour in real life
All Hevea pacifiers are tested and meet EU standard EN1400, US CPSIA regulations and Australian regulation AS 2432-1991
There are no reviews yet.